MAK & BBQ Resources
Here is a list of some of my favorite MAK and BBQ resources. I’ll keep adding as I find more.
- MAK Grills – “Superior Wood Pellet BBQ Smoker-Grills.”
- Pelletheads.com – A community for pellet heads.
- Pelletsmoking.com – A community for pellet smokers hosted by Big Poppa Smokers, and home to many exceptional BBQ masters.
- Big Poppa Smokers – “American made, factory fresh smokers and grills. directly to you.” A great collection of grills, sauces, rubs, and accessories.
- Amazingribs.com – “The Zen of BBQ and Grilling”. Meathead is one of the most generous webmasters out there, sharing his rubs, sauces, recipes, and expertise – for free!
- Cowgirls Country Life - Great resource for anything related to cooking outdoors.
- Beef Jerky Recipes – Free jerky recipes (for a limited time).
- The Smoke Ring – “All you need to know about barbecue” The start of a group of BBQ related websites.
- Bear Mountain Pellets – Great pellets for your MAK or other pellet grill.
- Tropical Pepper Company – Some of my personal favorite sauces.
- Dave’s Gourmet – Home of Dave’s Insanity Spice. Try it if you dare!
- BBQ Bible – Steven Raichlen’s site, author of some great BBQ books and start of BBQ University and Primal Grill.
- TexasBBQRub.com – Barbecue Cooking Secrets, BBQ Tips, and BBQ Recipes…
- BBQ Pit Boys – In their own words – “Does that look good or what?”
- Sucklebusters – Home of “Hoochie Mama” and “Hog Waller” rubs.
- GrillGrates – A “Must-have” accessory for grillers. Once seasoned, will give you killer sear marks.
- Jim’s Barbecue - A great resource for BBQers – especially pellet cookers.